Last Peak provides power plant operations and maintenance in the field of “Power Engineering and Construction” specifically to address the needs of owners and engineers faced with difficult and complex heavy engineering projects.
We provide a full range of services for owners and design engineers on jobs where the risk is high, the timing is critical and the safety and success of the work depend primarily on pre-engineering and pre-planning.
Clients recognize us as an extremely dedicated group of engineers, technical specialists, project managers, craftsmen and superintendents focused on helping them complete jobs in a cost effective manner. Our ambition and goal consists of – having satisfied clients recommend us as the best engineering contractor in Eastern India.
As an employer, Last Peak power engineering and construction provides cross-trained crews that are well practiced in a variety of complex tasks.
Last Peak’s in-house capabilities include the following disciplines:
- Designing and detailed Engineering of Power System.
- Electrical Power Distribution and Power Engineering
- Construction of Outdoor Substations/Bays upto 132 KV.
- Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Overhead Lines on Poles/Towers upto 132 KV.
- Development of project network.
- Preparation of technical specification.
- Load flow and short circuit analysis.
- System augmentation.
- Turnkey execution of T & D projects, retrofitting of old sub-station equipment’s.
- Development of Computer Aided Drawing of T & D network and Power System accessories.
- Techno-economic feasibility study of power projects.
Operations and Maintenance
Last Peak constantly executes jobs in the fields of Power Sector and we are specialized to provide services as under:
- Feasibility Study
- Design & Detail Engineering
- Preparing Technical Specification
- Project Management
- Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Power Station, Substation, Overhead/Underground Lines
- Rural Electrification
- Providing Support Service in operation & maintenance of Power Stations and Substations
- Design, Development, Testing, Calibration and Coordination of metering & Protection System
Engineering and Design
Our dedicated, competent and experienced engineering and design team provides clients with turnkey solutions
- Feasibility study and site selection. This study is facilitated by an application concept design
- Consideration of Environmental effects of Substations/ Transmission and sub transmission lines
- State-of-the art design thus attempting to strike a balance between Reliability & Cost
- Designing a grounding (earthing) system
- Power flow studies to design a proper load balancing system
- Planning a substation thus preparation of single line diagrams with principal elements (lines, switches, circuit breakers, transformers) showing the switching and protection arrangement required
Present and Future Plan
Last Peak is a one-stop shop for all of your engineering, repair, and maintenance needs. We offer comprehensive range of services keeping in mind your need for rapid response and quality services.
We have our head office and well-equipped sales and service centre at Kolkata. We are always ready to solve your problems of any magnitude ranging from scheduled maintenance to major overhaul.
We have the following features –
- Propose to achieve expertise in 400 kV, 765 kV and 1200 kV EPC jobs both for substation & transmission
- Strengthen the team in the areas of Distribution System Management & Smart Grid Consultancy
- Developing capabilities for system studies
- Creating a team for operation and maintenance of captive power plants
- Selection of site for construction of a Grid Sub Station is the first and important activity. This needs meticulous planning, fore-sight, skillful observation and handling so that the selected site is technically, environmentally, economically and socially viable and best suited to the requirements. Design & Construction of Earthing System
- Construction of control room building and civil structures
- Erection commission, testing of AIS & GIS substation
- Transmission capacity up gradation.
- Construction, Erection & Commissioning Lines.
- Design, Engineering & Construction of New and Augmentation of existing High voltage distribution substation (33/11kV) including installation and re-conducting of existing lines.
- Rural Electrification works involving installation of 11kV and low & medium voltage overhead lines, distribution substations as well as feeder renovation works & metering.
- Urban Area Power Quality improvement Projects involving renovation/upgradation of distribution systems.
- Rural Load Management Systems involving supply and commissioning, mapping of networks including load flow studies and transformer selection.